Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Quilting Post

I love quilting! I mean I really, really love quilting. I've quilted for years but just recently have been introduced to the world of blogging for quilters. I've had so much fun looking through other quilter's blogs and felt such a kinship and could relate so well to everything you all have been posting, I knew I had to get my own blog started and get more involved in this new outlet for expressing myself.

I look forward to meeting lots of new friends that share my passion for quilting and sharing projects and ideas you have. Please be patient with me while I'm learning how to do this. I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet.

Let me hear from anyone out there that loves to quilt, too. I look so forward to meeting you.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Hello!!! I am so glad to see you here :D I'll help you if you need it :) Can't wait to see you start posting.
~Heather

Rose Marie said...

Welcome to blogland and looking forward to seeing your gems!

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

Glad to see another quilter on the blogosphere. You are very welcome. I am waiting to see the next posts :)

Joyce said...

Welcome to Blogland. I'm sure you'll love it here!

tami said...

Welcome. Quilt blogging is great. There is so much inspiration from other's work. Can't wait to see some of yours posted.

MARCIE said...

Just bouncing around and came across your blog. Your favorite books are on my list too! I will come back when you have more to share. Best wishes!

May Kristin said...

Welcome to the blogland! I haven't been here to long, I mean, I have been lurking around watching others blogs and got inspired to start my own. I can assure you, you will get hooked! Good luck! I'll be back! :o)

Nan said...

Welcome to blogworld! I am looking forward to seeing your quilty projects! I am still fairly new to blogging myself, and have made many new friends already. You will definitely love it! I'll be back to see you!!

Angie said...

Welcome to the wonderful wide world of blogging! You could not meet a nicer bunch of people than the ones that you will meet through these quilting blogs...and gardening blogs...and crafting blogs...and...ROFL